History of Chiang Rai Municipality School 6
|1998||• Construction of Tesaban 6 The Government Lottery School.
• The budget was provided by the Chiang Rai Municipality Office in cooperation with The Government‘s Lottery Office.
|1999||• On May 10th, the first two classrooms were built. Both for the 80 students and 8 teachers of Mathayom 1. They were headed by Mr. Sunes Butsan, former school director of the School.
• On July 14th, Mrs. Uraiwan Tienthong, the Director of the Administration of Local Education, led the opening ceremonies.
|2000||• Two more classrooms were built for Mathayom 4.
• Started the construction of the multipurpose building.
|2001||• By this time, the school has a total of 13 classrooms for the Secondary Education both the lower and upper secondary levels – Mathayom 1 to 3 and Mathayom 4 to 6|
|2002||• Four more classrooms were built.|
|2003||• Two more classrooms were built.|
|2005||• Four more classrooms were built.
• Launched the Curriculum of the English Program.
• Two more classrooms were built for the Mathayom 1 under the said program.
|2006||• Thirteen more classrooms were built.
• The school was renamed from Tesaban 6 The Government Lottery School to Chiang Rai Municipality School 6.
|2007||• Launched the Curriculum of the Science-Mathematics.
• Four more classrooms were built for Mathayom 1 and Mathayom 4.
|2008||• At this time, the total number of classrooms was fifty-four.
• The English Program and Science-Mathematics Program added two more classrooms.
|2009||• The total number of classrooms increased to sixty-two.
• After the completion of the upper secondary building, across from the lower secondary building, the Mathayom 4 to 6 were transferred to it.
|2010||• The classrooms increased to sixty-eight.
• Revision of the Curriculum of Mathematics (Gifted Math).
• Launched the Curriculum of Physics (Gifted Physics), Chemistry (Gifted Chemistry), and Biology (Gifted Biology).
|2011||• More classrooms were added and totalled to seventy-two.
• Construction of the 3rd building started.
|2012||• Launched the new project “Petch Nam Eak” to elevate the quality of education for standardization.|
|2013||• Mr. Sunes Butsan ended his term as the Director of Chiang Rai Municipality School 6.|
|2014||• Appointed Mrs. Anurak Butsan as the new Director of Chiang Rai Municipality School 6.
• First, a new Curriculum of English Plus Program was launched with four classes.
• Second, the Science-Mathematics-English Plus Program (SM Plus) was launched with five classes.
• Third, the Regular Science-Mathematics Program was launched with three classes for Mathayom1.
• Fourth, the Science-Mathematics-English Plus Program (SM Plus) was launched with five classes.
• Fifth, the mathematics English Plus Program (ME Plus) was launched with four classes.
• Lastly, the Science-Mathematics Program (SM) was launched with three classes for Mathayom 4.